We Are Hiring
Xperanti IoT (M) Sdn Bhd is Malaysia’s first nationwide IoT network provider, offering Industrial IoT solutions through exclusive access to Sigfox’s global leading technology. We offer comprehensive end-to-end IoT solutions via an ecosystem of partners, that unlock the huge emerging opportunity of Industry 4.0 for businesses. Our exceptional technology delivers practical and scalable solutions for key sectors such as manufacturing, transportation and logistics, utilities, agriculture and smart city applications. We also help businesses “bridge the digital divide” and enable local enterprises to develop purpose-built IoT solutions focused on reliable, secure, low-cost network solutions designed for this emerging connected ecosystem.
For CV submission: email@example.com
Finance & Accounts Executive
About Xperanti: Xperanti Solutions (M) Sdn Bhd is a Malaysian IoT (Internet of Things ) solutions provider that delivers smart IoT devices, network, and services to assist the Malaysian public and private sectors meet their Industry 4.0 aspirations. Xperanti’s innovative technologies sidestep the cost and functionality challenges of traditional networks and instead focus on reliable, secure, low-cost network solutions designed for this emerging connected ecosystem.
- Primary Supervisor: Finance Director
- Secondary Supervisor: CEO
The Finance & Accounts Executive is responsible for supporting all accounting and financial aspects of the Company. We are looking for an all-rounder who is not afraid of taking the initiative.
- Understand and follow regulations & create/update company rules/policies.
- Ensure the timely preparation of budget and expenditure reports, accounts payables & receivables
- Perform all reconciliations, including trial balance, profit and loss and balance sheet adjustments
- Provide the provision of a quality and accurate payroll service
- Maintains efficient control of all assets
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. bankers, customers, andsuppliers
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Assist management in the formulation of strategic commercial projects
Provide customer service, customer relationship and engagement with all stakeholders
- Oversee and manage Auditors and Tax Agents
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, preferably with Certified PublicAccountant (CPA) / Chartered Accountant (CA) / CIMA designations
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in audit, accounting, or finance roles
- Experience in MySQL, SAP, Microsoft office (advanced Excel user)
Personality for this role
- An eye for details and accuracy
- Go getter, ambitious and team player
- Strong written, oral and communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
Intern - Marketing Department
About Xperanti: Xperanti IoT (M) Sdn Bhd is a Malaysian IoT network operator that delivers smart IoT networks and services that are built to leverage the full potential of the Internet of Things. Its innovative technologies sidestep the cost and functionality challenges of traditional networks and instead focus on reliable, secure, low-cost network solutions designed for this emerging connected ecosystem.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are interested to make an impact in the IoT market. Multimedia interns are focused on assisting the marketing team in increasing the awareness of IoT and Sigfox technology. Interns will be able to develop new skills in a real-world working environment and be involved in many aspects of the company.
- Participate in the projects for creation and preparation of all artwork/designs for promotion, marketing and advertising
- Be a part of design team, share new concept, ideas and implementations for assigned projects
- Education: Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Skills: Graphic Design, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia